Large Span Prefabricated Frame Structureal Steel Structure Modern Metal Workshop
Large Span Prefabricated Frame Structureal Steel Structure Modern Metal Workshop including designing, fabrication, and erection with high quality and safety control.
1. We are specialized in handling of steel structure workshop project including designing, fabrication, and site erection with high quality and safety control.
2. We purchase material directly from big mills, not stocker so as to reduce the cost.
3. We have first-class designer so as to decrease much of the work for civil construction design and shorten the constructing period.
4. We have our own Quality Control Department to guarantee the required quality for the projects.
5. Our steel warehouse and workshop are fast and easy erection. Installation with no errors because we adopts pre-installation before we ship the steel structure to ensure the quality of our steel structure products.
6. All the materials of our steel frame are C beam, Z beam, H-shaped steel and the galvanized steel plate or sheet.
7. Wall panels and roof panels can be corrugated sandwich board or corrugated steel single panels.
The detail information is as follows:
|2||Width||Less than 11m|
|6||Standard accessory||Wall board||75mm thickness double color-steel sandwich panel with polystyrene foam inside. Heat Insulated coefficient is 0.041w/m.k. Heat transfer coefficient is 0.546w/ m².k.|
|7||False ceiling||75mm thickness double color-steel sandwich panel with polystyrene foam inside. Heat Insulated coefficient is 0.041w/m.k. Heat transfer coefficient is 0.546w/ m².k.|
|8||Roof board||color steel corrugated sheet, 0.5mm thickness|
|9||Outside door||Security door, single door with dimensions of 900*2100mm, furnished with a handle lock with 3keys. Doorframe is made of 1.2mm steel, and door is made of 0.7 mm steel, 90mm thick rock wool insulation foam.|
|10||Inside door||SIP, single door with dimensions of 750*2000mm, furnished with a cylinder lock with 3keys. Doorframe is made of aluminum, 50mm thick EPS insulation foam.|
|11||Window(W-1)||PVC, white color, with dimensions of 1200*1200mm, glazed with glass in a thickness of 5mm, two bay fixed, and two bay sliding, supplied with fly screen.|
|12||Window(W-2)||PVC, white color, with dimensions 500*500mm, glazed with glass in a thickness of 5mm, casement opening, supplied with fly screen.|
|13||Channel||Galvanized Steel Plain Sheet press moulding Material: Q235. Painted|
|14||Post||Square steel tube Material: Q235. Painted|
|15||Purline||Square steel tube Material: Q235. Painted|
|16||Roof truss||Square steel tube Material: Q235. Painted|
|17||Decoration and connection||color steel sheet, 0.35mm thickness|
|18||Option||Decorative floor||PVC, laminated or ceramic tile|
|19||Drainage system||Provided plan, design and construction|
|20||Electric system||Provided plan, design and construction|
|21||Technical parameter||Bearing load||30kg/m2|
|23||Fire proof||B2 grade|
|24||Resistant temperature||-20 ºC to 50º|
The following question we need to know before making the price.
|1||Location (where will be built?)||_____country, area|
|3||wind load (max. wind speed)||_____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s|
|4||snow load (max. snow height)||_____kn/m2, _____mm|
|6||brickwall needed or not||If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high|
|7||thermal insulation||If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; . if not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much |
lower than that of the former
|8||door quantity & size||_____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm|
|9||window quanity & size||_____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm|
|10||crane needed or not||If yes, _____units, max. lifting weight____tons; max. lifting height _____m|