Steel Quality Description
1.Certification:SGS Standard,GHD Standard,ISO9001:2000 2.outstanding overall robustness,anti-distortion capacity&earthquake&wind
light steel structure ware house
1.The steel workshop of the connection method:welding connection
2.Steel structure design common norms are as follows:
"Steel Design Code" (GB50017-2003)
"Cold-formed steel structure technical specifications" (GB50018-2002)
"Construction Quality Acceptance of Steel" (GB50205-2001)
"Technical Specification for welded steel structure" (JGJ81-2002, J218-2002)
"Technical Specification for Steel Structures of Tall Buildings" (JGJ99-98)
3.The characteristics of steel
Light weight steel structure
Higher reliability of steel work
Steel anti-vibration (earthquake), impact and good
Steel structure for a higher degree of industrialization
Steel can be assembled quickly and accurately
Large steel interior space
Likely to cause sealing structure
Poor fire-resistant steel
Steel shorter duration
4.Commonly used steel grades and performance of steel
Carbon structural steel: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q255, Q275, etc.
High-strength low-alloy structural steel
Quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel
Special purpose steel
The Prefabricated workshop is an pre-engineered steel structure which is widely used for the large-scale workshop, or used for the warehouse, supermarkets, entertainment centers and other buildings. And the steel structure workshop is good at easy installation, stable structure, earthquake proofing, water proofing, energy conserving and environmental protection, etc
1. Wide span: single span or multiple spans, the max span clear distance is 36m, without middle columns.
2. Low cost: unit price range from USD35 to USD70/square meter FOB according to customer's request.
3. Fast construction and easy in installation
4. Long term service life: more than 10 years.
5. Environmental protection, stable structure, earthquake resistance, water proofing, and energy saving.