Made in China Prefabricated Steel Frame Structure Workshop
|FOB Price:||US $40-80 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $40-80/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Square Meters Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TL-WS
- Usage: Warehouse, Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Workshop
- Customized: Customized
- Size: Any Size Is Available
- Roof and Wall Panel: EPS, PU ,Rock Wool
- Transport Package: as Export Standard
- Origin: Qingdao
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Dimensions: H,C,Z Steel
- Grade: Q235/Q345
- Trademark: tailong
- Specification: according to your requirement
- HS Code: 7308900000
Light steel structure building is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H section, Z section, C section or U section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such windows, doors, cranes, etc. Light steel structure building is widely used as warehouses, workshops, large factories...Etc.
# Environment friendly: All the materials of steel warehouse is made of steel, which can be reused many times.
# Good appearance: Warehouse with color steel sheet wall panel and roof panel is beautiful and tidiness.
# Quality: Steel structure warehouses with steel structure frame and colorful steel sheet panel is very fastness.
# Good drainage system with cold bend steel sheet gutter and pvc downpipe
# Connection: All the steel materials were connected with high strength bolts, shearing bolts, bracket bolts etc is easy to install and dismantle.
# Short delivery time. All the materials load in containers, ship abroad.
# Short production time: The warehouse with flexible design was devided into a number of steel structure parts, be manufactured by skilled workers in advanced machines.
# Installation: If needed, our engineers will provide technical guidance onsite.
In order to design the right warehouse for you, we need your help to provide below information:
1. Wind load
2. Earthquake magnitude
3. Snow load
4. Do you need insulation for wall and roof?
5. How many windows and doors, their position and type?
6. Do you need skylight and ventilator, Or, if you have structure drawing, welcome to send them here to calculate the cost!